LS Retail NAV 2013 released
LS Retail proudly announces the release of LS Retail NAV 2013. This is the Phase 1 release with all the major functionality of the system available, including the new LS POS NAV on the Windows Client. There are numerous new features and fundamental changes in LS Retail NAV 2013. Never before has it been as easy to access and use LS Retail NAV as with this new release, where there is more focus on the customer than ever before.
Below you see the full Release Announcement:
Several Platform Changes
- It has never been as easy to access and use LS Retail NAV as now. With six interfaces for the retailer and three for the customer
- 3Tier Design – New architecture
- Redesigned Menu Suites
- Pages adopted to the standards for Dynamics NAV 2013
- POS – overall changes related to the platform changes
- Enhancements that simplify and shorten implementation and maintenance processes
- New POS Commands
- New profile: Style Profile that includes skin, font and color setups
- Changes aimed at simplifying procedures for users
- The LS Retail Mobile Loyalty solution integrates directly with the Member Management feature in LS Retail NAV 7.0, allowing retailers to create offers, coupons and notifications targeted to different groups or individuals based on their preferences.
Cash and Safe Management
New functionality that deals with end-of-day activities. Gives full control and traceability of the transfer of money to safe or bank